Forever...

If I say,
I love you,
 Can I keep you forever?
If I say you are the one,
For whom I waited for so long,
Can I keep you forever?
Promise me you'll survive,
Promise me you`ll hold yourself together,
Till I revive.
My love! My soul mate,
Oh! My darling,
My heart is sighing in pain.
Unconscious lying under stars,
 Dreaming of you,
I am insane.
I dream about being with you forever,
And now dreams are making me apart,
Another part of my life is soon to start.
Dazzled with new things,
New promises,
However, it’s a little over the raft.
Now, here I am,
With you by my side,
Making your arm as my pillow.
With your breath giving me warmth,
 Hugging me tight,
Supporting my pride, I am part of your life now.
I am part of your dreams,
The end, the life that counts into my years,
We were meant to be together!

-Isha


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts