The Anxious Symphony!


 


In the depths of abandonment, I find myself,

A vessel overwhelmed, with stress and dread,

Anxiety creeps within, a relentless tide,

No longer can I contain these emotions, aside.


My heart is heavy, burdened by the weight,
Thoughts consume my mind, a restless storm,
No respite, no solace, it feels too great,
To bear this load alone, in a world so warm.

God has blessed me with comforting souls,
Whose shoulders offer breath, a place to rest,
But alas, their presence eludes me now,
As if I'm drifting, disconnected, feeling bereft.

I yearn to rise, to look and find respite,
But my body and mind refuse to align,
Trapped in this state of fading presence,
A struggle that feels insurmountable, undefined.

No longer can I bottle these emotions away,
For they have outgrown the confines of containment,
This time, they're here to stay, unwavering,
Leaving me grappling, longing for detachment.

Yet, within this turmoil, a glimmer of hope,
For through expression, healing may unfold,
Let my words be a balm, a soothing salve,
As I navigate these depths, untold.

In the journey of acknowledging these feelings,
I find strength in vulnerability's embrace,
May this poetic release bring love and peace,
As I navigate this overwhelming space.

-Isha

Comments

  1. 🙂....true.....that's basically my life ....👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isha Chaudhary5 July 2023 at 03:45

      ha ha ha.. that means a healing is waiting to happen soon.

      Delete
  2. Very well written! We must face our emotions and thoughts, and only then we can overcome them. This phase comes in everyone’s life now and then when they must address their inner demon sooner or later!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isha Chaudhary5 July 2023 at 04:40

      Thank you! True. This healing is always a blessing in disguise.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts